Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tagged

Hi everyone,
Amanda tagged me so
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

so here it goes...i hope i can think of 6 random things!

1- I am addicted to chapstick. I love it I can not go an hour with out it. It drive Matt crazy because he hates it. If I see someone else putting it on I will put it on. I only use one kind that I can only find at one store in Salt lake so I have to buy ten at a time because I use them so fast. For Christmas Matt puts them in my stocking.

2-I love Palm trees I wish that we could have them in our yard. I would have then surrounding the whole yard. My dishes even have palm trees on them.

3-I love movies. I could sit home all day and watch movies or sit at the theater and watch movie after movie. We own more than 300 movies. I look forward to every Tuesday to go see what new movies came out to buy. I rarely find a movies I do not like. In high school my friends and I used to have scary movie night every week.

4-I have a dog that was born in China. His name is Baixio it means white ball of fur in Chinese. He is a Pur white Pekenise. He lives at my parents because I could not take him with me when I moved out. But I stop all the time just to see him. He loves cheese. My parents by the packets of individual kraft cheese just for him.

5-I love, Love shoes. I wish I had a million dollars just to buy shoes. I have a few pairs, but before we moved into our house I had a ton of shoes. Matt made me go through them and I through 52 pairs away. Not a lie I was really sad. Matt said I could buy some new ones but not that many. I love flip flops and High heels so I have a ton of both.

6-I play the flute & piano. I took piano lessons for seven years when I was younger. I am not very good at it now because I stopped practicing. I am pretty good at the flute. I just found it again since we moved. I am excited to start playing again. When me and Matt were dating I was showing off dancing around with my flute and I broke the glass light fixture in my room. Matt still likes to laugh at me for that.


Ok I did it six random facts about me it was actually harder than I thought it would be. so I am tagging, Jenny, Stephanie, Jane, Stacie, Heather & Emily

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Brad made me throw out all my shoes when we moved too! what big mean husbands. lol i don't know what it is about a girl and her shoes, but i can't get enough either. : )

Emily said...

Aw, how sad! Shoes are amazing!
I play the flute too! I can't play anymore, though, because of my braces. One of the reasons I can't wait to get them off are so I can finally play again!!!

Chet and Stephanie said...

Ok I got your tag done!