Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life in the fast lane

Hi everyone, Sorry I have not updated in a while I feel like I never have time to do anything. I feel like life is just wasted working and by the time I get home it is time for bed and time for work again. so here is a update. On September 13 we had our 5 year anniversary. I can not believe that we have been married that long. We went to La Dolce Vita for dinner it is my favorite Italian place & also where Matt asked me to marry him. Matt gave me a digital picture frame & I gave him a clock.

Last weekend we went to the reptile fair. It was awesome we bought a turtle. He is really cute. his name is Michelangelo. We also got our picture taken with a 65 pound Boa wrapped around us.

Last night we went to Adam & Chelsey's wedding reception. Adam is one of Matt's best friends. They just had a BBQ at a park it was fun to hang out with friends. After words we went and hung out at Chris & Jane's house it is nice to have friends so close. We just love their kids they are so much fun. Today was just a lazy day. We did not do much just hung out around the house. we finally bought a propane tank for our BBQ so we cooked burgers for Ty, Stacie & the kids.

So that is about it nothing really interesting here. Here are some pictures Enjoy...


Max

Cameron Playing with my Purse. isn't he cute.

Max, Chris, Adam, Robert & Matt

Adam & Matt

This is the clock I gave Matt It says Royer's Est 2003.


Michelangelo

0 comments: