Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home

I figured I would post some pictures of our house all out together since I have had a lot of people say they want to see it.It is not completely done it does need paint. I am kinda tired of the white walls but Matt & I suck at painting so if you are good at it come on over.

This is our bedroom. It is just plain that is about half of it. It is huge and I have not idea how to decorate so if you have any ideas let me know

This is the view out our bedroom window.

This is the office maybe when we get a desk it will look more like a office.
Loft

Living Room



Kitchen

4 comments:

Heather Atkinson said...

The house looks wonderful! I"m so happy for you guys! I"ll come help you paint if you need me. :D

Amanda said...

i love the house! maybe one day we can come and see it. :) the kitchen is my favorite. i love all the dark wood :)

Kim Royer said...

I love it! It won't be that clean when you have kids, well 3 kids. Let me know and I can help you paint.

Carlee said...

Love the new house!! I had no idea you were down in Utah County!! We have been living in Eagle Mountain for a year and a half.