Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Friday I took the day off work and went and saw Twilight. I loved it. I know books are always better but I thought the Movie was great. On Saturday we went bowling with Shawn, Kim, Zach, Aubrey, Mollie, Jenny, Jase, Brent & Terrie. It was a lot of fun. I have not been bowling in along time and I really sucked. Kim won every game but I got second place. Afterward Shawn & the kids came over. Matt ,Shawn, and Zach played video games and watched the BYU vs U of U football game while me and the kids made sugar cookies and decorated them. It was a lot of fun. Here are some cute pictures. Enjoy!










4 comments:

Amanda said...

Way fun! i love making sugar cookies!

Brittany N Travis said...

DUDE! We love sugar cookies and bowling. we should go bowling when we come to Utah in January. Miss you guys tons. - Trav

The Brownings said...

I want sugar cookies! I'm totally going to make some as soon as I get my new bar pan from pampered chef!

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.