Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

So I know Halloween is over but I thought I would upload some pictures. Halloween is my favorite Holiday. Me and Matt made a rice crispy haunted house and decorated it. I decorated the house and bought a ton of candy. I was so excited to hand out candy, and when the time came we only got maybe 15 Trick or treaters. My friend Calla brought her six kids and they trick or treated in our neighborhood. Then Chris brought Max & Cameron over they were so cute. Stacie & Ty brought their kids over they were cute also. Then we went to Tawnya's for her chili which I look forward to every year. We also had a Halloween party at work and Lindsay brought the kids. The week before we had bunco at Tawnya's and we all dressed up it was really fun.

Tawnya & Mollie


Ashley







Jerry & Ben

Brenna

Jonathan

Kase

Katelyn

Kassidy

Baxter was Spongbob

3 comments:

sharee diane said...

haha you guys are too freakin cute. you're crazy for liking halloween though, i get soooo scared!

The Brownings said...

I still haven't seen baby Ben-um....hello mini Jerry!

Amanda said...

Thats so fun. we love halloween too, but didn't really do much this year. and i agree ben look just like Jerry. LOL so cute