Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year


So for New Years we watched Zachary, Aubrey & Mollie while Kim had the baby. It was so much fun, Tawnya dropped the kids off to me Thursday morning, Zach& Aubrey played the Wii, but Mollie since she will not just sit and play games yet she sat with me in my office while I worked, and watched a movie. I put the portable dvd player on the floor and she grabbed her blanket and watched "Monsters VS Aliens" only for a little while. If you notice in the picture Charlie the neighbors cat comes in our house sometimes and he sat with mollie and watched the movie. It was cute to see.



After Tawnya finished her errands she came and picked up the kids, because I had to work. After work Matt and I went to Tawnya's for our little New Years party. We ate lots of yummy food and just hung out. At midnight we did fireworks, and went home. Zach was determined to stay up all night but did not even make it awake the first ten minutes in the car.
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year.







She tried staying up until Midnight but just couldn't!!!


This picture is New years day, we partied so hard the night before we all had to take naps the next day.



0 comments: