Monday, August 24, 2009

Hanging out with Nieces and Nephews

So Friday night we offered to take Zach & Aubrey for Kim. So we took the kids out and got ice cream and them took then to the park. We met Jerry, Lindsay & the kids at the Castle park in West Jordan. I love that park it is so much fun the kids had a blast. So Brenna & Aubrey slept at my house so that Jonathan & Zach could have a sleep over. We met the next morning for breakfast and then went to the Natural History Museum. I really wanted to go because they had a special frog exhibit and I love frogs. It was really fun.
















2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I love those kids so much, and you guys are so great with them!
That frog exhibit is the coolest, isn't it?! I loved it so much!

Kim Royer said...

Thanks for taking the kids!! And thank again to you and your dad for helping with my car!