Friday, July 24, 2009

Frog Prince: A Twisted Fairy Tale

Hi Everyone,

I (Matt) recently stumbled upon the site Scribd and figured I would give it a go. I am selling a short story. It's very short, but very entertaining, if I do say so myself. :)

I wrote this story many years ago. I haven't made extensive edits to the story, only to the grammar. You can see a preview on the sidebar of this blog, or through the link below:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17593077/Frog-Prince-A-Twisted-Fairy-Tale

You can read the first two pages of it in the preview. See if you like it.

I'm currently working on a trilogy for young adults. I have about 100 pages left in order to finish the first book, which shouldn't take too long. Then I will refine & rewrite it, polishing it until it's ready for publishers.

I'll post updates as they happen. I'll start putting samples up in a short while. Keep your fingers crossed for me as well! This has been a dream of mine for many years. I'm finally getting up the courage to show other people my writing. Hopefully it's good enough in a few years to get me somewhere. For now, this will do.

0 comments: