Sunday, June 28, 2009

Walnut

So my sad news is Matt & I came home last sunday night to find out someone's dog had killed Walnut. It is really sad he was a great cat. He had his own personality and really was like one of our family. Luckily we took a ton of pictures of him so he will always be remembered. The very last picture we ever took was two days before and it happened to be me kissing him on the head. Also that night after we went up to our room I found that he had left me paw prints on the bath tub. He always did that because he loved water so much. They are still there I have not had the heart to clean them off knowing that he will never do that again. I miss him so much. Taking care of him was part of our daily routine so it's like there is something missing from our lives. The thing that has helped me feel better about it is knowing that we will even see our animals again someday.
Chris sent Matt this really good quote for me
"On the bridge between here and forever, our animal friends will be waiting for us.”

So here a a few pictures of my Walnut.









1 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! That is an awful thing to come home too and I wouldn't wash off the paw prints either!