Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update

Hi Everyone sorry I have not updated in a while, I never have time to do anything but work & work. The only reason I have time now is because Matt is not home. I do not think I am the only one that thinks this but when my husband is not home I get so much more done than when he is at home. I cleaned the whole house and now I can catch up on my shows. (what would we do with out DVR) This last Saturday I had two friends get married. My friend Kadee got married in the Salt Lake Temple. I love going there it is such a great place and it reminds me of my wedding. I love taking pictures there I took a few pictures that I really liked that I will upload. This Saturday Matt's cousin Travis is getting married to Brittany. We met her a few weeks ago and we already love her she fits in just great. We are looking forward to their wedding. I hope every one has a great valentines Day.

0 comments: